Taylor Stitch The Après Pant / Cypress Sashiko
Getting the best of both worlds is what our signature Après Pant is all about. With the cozy comfort of your favorite sweats, the dashing good looks of a trusty set of chinos, and all the hard wearing functionality you’ve come to expect from our expert craftsmen, The Après Pant is built to bring you from the couch, to the trail, to that last minute lunch date all without missing a step. This dimensional Cypress Sashiko iteration has been given a heavy garment wash for an ultra soft, broken-in feel right out of the box.
- 8-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Washed for a worn in feel.
- Lightly washed to bring out the amazing texture.
- Two front slash front pockets.
- Two back patch button-through pockets.
- Custom SF map print pocketing, made with 100% organic cotton.
- Elastic waistband with drawcord & elastic cuff at hem.
- Dark horn buttons.
- Button fly.
- 30" inseam.
- Wash cold and hang to dry.
MATERIAL: “Sashiko'' refers to an ancient Japanese stitch pattern that was originally used to bolster and beautify the workwear of old. While the traditional stitch adds some amazing texture on its own, we decided to up the ante by using three distinct yarn colors for even more visual appeal that will only get better with each wash and wear. Of course, we couldn’t call it our Après Pant without all the signature features like a functional four pocket design, elasticated drawcord waist, and a whole lot of classy comfort. Lounge proudly, folks.